We use timely private-aviation data and trends to secure executive interviews and media placements.
– 4-minute Reuters Money Talks TV segment with Founder & Chairman Thomas Flohr on the uptick in private aviation. Money Talks reaches 190 countries worldwide with a monthly audience of 260 million.
– The New York Times “Wealth Matters” with COO Ian Moore on private jet sales
– The Wall Street Journal interview with Matteo Atti, EVP of Marketing & Innovation, on pets
– San Francisco Chronicle interview with US President Leona Qi on increase in SF private jet flights
– KRON4 interview with US President Leona Qi on increase in SF private jet flights
– 50 placements on uptick in first-time private jet travelers
In 1 year:
– 232 placements
– 1,842,283,258 media impressions
– $17,041,120.14 in ad value